CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A lot to say!

As I’m sure you all know, Obama will be out next president. I can’t say I was surprised that he won but I was very disappointed. What are your thoughts on his win?
All I have to say right now is “These are the times that try men’s souls” but God is in control and this is all part of His plan for us.


In other news, I’m really excited about one of my school projects! I’m going to write a paper (hopefully 3 to 5 pages) on a person who inspires me. I chose Alina Cojocaru, because she is my favorite dancer! Here is my opening paragraph! Please tell me what you think, I can use all the help I can get so let me know what changes I should make!


Alina Cojocaru, My Inspiration

Everyone has someone who inspires him or her, someone who motivates you to keep doing what you’re doing. Though I have never meet Alina Cojocaru in person, I feel as though I know her.


While searching though ballet images one day, I found stunning pictures of a slim brunette ballerina with gorgeous extensions and a love for ballet that could be seen even in the stillness of a picture. After much research I was able to find out whom she was and even had the good fortune to see videos of her dancing. I was awestruck by her talent and the joy I felt while watching her perform.



Blessings!
The_Ballerina

P.S. Thank you Judi for being so thoughful and kind!

3 Delightful Musings:

Judi said...

I was surprised by his election, but somewhere inside me, i think i knew he would be elected.

I found two misspellings in there, but other than that, i thought it was really good. I'm very impressed..you're a pretty awesome writer. :)
-Judi
PS: The man in uniform will get a name..i swear..

The_Ballerina said...

Ah spelling, the bane of my existence! lol
Thanks Judi!

P.S. Can’t wait to find out the name!!!

Judi said...

Spelling is the only thing i make an A in..i fail everything else. :D
-Judi
PS: It's coming, don't worry.