CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Isn’t it funny how stress can just hit you all of a sudden. You can literally feel the air being sucked out of your lungs as if someone sucker punched you in the stomach. At least that’s how it feels for me, especially today.

I have a lot of things to deal with, though I’m sure it’s not anymore than other people have. Car payments are do, school, needing another job to make ends meet the list is endless. It’s hard not to be overwhelmed when things seem impossible, but then I remember that I’m not alone. God can do the impossible, and He will provide. I can rest in Him and His mercy and Grace.

Thank you Father!

Philippians 4: 6-7
Do not be anxious about anything but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving presents your requests to God.
And the peace of God which transends all understanding will guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus.

The_Ballerina

4 Delightful Musings:

original-knitter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
original-knitter said...

You are so right! Hi! I saw your comment on my blog! Thanks for commenting! I love your blog and your template!! :)

Judi said...

Keep the faith, Ballerina. I believe you'll be okay :)
-Judi

Holly said...

Oofah. Hang in there, chica!