List 10 honest things about yourself.
Ok here goes:
1. I am a facebook addict. I’m always on… I think it would be wise to seek help :P
2. I used to read at least 3 books a day. Now that I’m a senior I don’t have time anymore, and it makes me sad.
3. I love anything Victorian. My room is all old fashioned and I collect antique dresses and keep them in an antique hope chest.
4. I still watch Disney movies and my favorite is the Little Mermaid.
5. Sometimes I think I’m not learning enough because I’m home schooled and think that I won’t succeed after I graduate.
6. I’ve always loved Ireland, I’m not sure why though. Maybe God has something planned for me that involve Ireland and her people… I’m not sure yet.
7. I’m afraid I will never get married and be a mom because I’ve never had a boyfriend.
8. I always joke about how I am going to win the lottery and buy a castle in Ireland. But deep down I hope it comes true ;)
9. I was a vegetarian for a while because someone said I couldn’t do it.
10. I have pride issues that I am working on. I used to say that the only thing I feared was failure, I now realize that its pride.
I tag Judi and Hannah
Monday, December 15, 2008
Thoughtfully Composed by The_Ballerina at 1:22 PM