CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Fun

Santa didn’t bring me what I asked for on my ballet wish list, but I was very blessed by what I did receive! I was giving some wonderful things but none of them compare to the feeling you get when you are spending time with family and remembering Gods great sacrifice for us.
I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! Did you get anything super cool?

As for my ballet life… it’s been slow. We are in the middle of our 3-week break and I’m going a little crazy! I haven’t danced in a week and a half!
I decided that it was unhealthy for me not to dance (my eye was beginning to twitch lol) so I stretched for a couple hours, and then decided to dye my old pointe shoes green! These are some pictures I took.








I hope you have a wonderful New Year!
P.S. I'll be uploading pictures from my big preformance soon! =D

2 Delightful Musings:

Judi said...

YAY for greens shoes (and cool photos)
I got a cool three disc cd player..it is awesome..and the bass is like super loud..i might be driving my parents crazy after a while..
I hope you had a good christmas!!
-Judi

Holly said...

How sweet! :D

Best present I got was Shannon Hale's Rapunzel's Revenge. It came out in September and I STILL hadn't read it...it was absolutely fabulous.