CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Feeling Good

My MRI went pretty well the other day. Thank you for the kind words Judi! It wasn't as scary as I thought, and it was kind of relaxing laying there. I hope everything turns out well and that I don't have any serious problems with my hip.

In other news, its rainy were I live. For some odd reason I find myself in a better mood when it rains! Does anyone else experience this?

The_Ballerina

Current Mood:
Happy

3 Delightful Musings:

Judi said...

I love love love rainy days...they're so...for lack of a better word...wet. :)
As long as it doesn't storm..they're my favorite days to write. :) I love rain. It's actually raining here right now.
I'm glad your MRI went well. It is a little scary at first..but I've had them done countless times, so they're not that bad anymore.
-Judi

Deb said...

Hi,

I stalked you from a comment you left over on Judi's blog. I love rainy days, too! They're awesome. It's raining right now. *contented sigh*

Debbie

Holly said...

Oh, I'm glad it went well. That reminds me of a line from a Counting Crows song - "Every time it rains she just feels a lot better." I love rain, too. Being out in it, or inside curled up with a book and a mug of tea. :)