CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Stressful!

Wow! My life has been pretty stressful these past few days!

I have been working at the dance studio, doing shoe fittings and odd jobs for students. I’ve also been trying to get organized and ready to teach. Putting my student list and class times together has been a lot more work than I thought! And I will begin teaching my first class on the same day that I have a huge audition!
I have been worried about doctor issues too. I have another appointment on Wednesday to see how my MRI turned out. I am praying everything is fine.
I also started school today, which was nice. I enjoy learning, but with everything else going on it was a little crazy!

I know God has a plan and is trying to teach me something (probably to trust Him when things get stressful! Haha) I hope you are all fairing well!

The_Ballerina

Current Mood:
Stressed out!

3 Delightful Musings:

Judi said...

Hey....
I'm praying everything goes well for the MRI...I remember MRI's and doctor's appointments..very stressful and draining. :(
-Judi
PS: Good luck with teaching.
PSS: I tagged you on my blog.

The_Ballerina said...

I really appreciate your prayers!
I'm also excited about teaching, but I'll need all the luck I can get! :)

Thanks!

The_Ballerina said...

I put the tag on my other blog! :)